Pink Flower in a Rain of Grace

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tell All Tuesday???

Hey guys! I am so sorry that I have been so slack about this lately, but I have still loved reading up on each of you! Well... when you have found times to write ;)! It seems like this is the busy busy time of year whether you are a school teacher, the maker of pretty accessories, in school, or umm... a wanderer in the streets of Sarajevo! Hehe! Goodtimes.
I love spring! Just the other day we had a threat of snow. It got freezing, and I was not super happy about the thoughts of slushing my way from here to there again. But here we are a few days later, and it is more than 25 degrees (celcius) and gorgeous!!! My laundry is drying in about two hours instead of two or more days, there are beautiful flowers and trees blossoming everywhere I look, I am waking up every morning to birds chatting back and forth to one another in the tree tops... life is beautiful!
We have a team here with us from America. We spent last week distributing Bibles in different villages in Bosnia. It is so awesome! I feel so charged and refreshed when a team arrives! When our team is able to work with them, we can partner with other organizations in the country who are able to be much more open about our faith! When they come we can sit on a Bosnian's porch for hours on coffee, sharing with them about truth and hope! Wahoo! It is so awesome! Since I have not been able to walk, I have been leading a prayer covering for the team members as they are out distributing! Oh... very awesome times of intercession for this place I love! Hehe! The team consists of 13 boys and 4 girls! That is really opposite of what we normally see on an outreach! They are from a Boarders DTS in Denver and have a whole lot of energy! Ha! We have been doing lots of children's programs, working on playgrounds, and some other fun stuff! It is crazy busy, but such a blessing!
Ok... I've gotta to run! Talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger Flo said…

    Have I missed something HUGE? Why does your blog say, "since I have not been able to walk"? I'm confused....and confused about whether or not I should be concerned. You should fill me in! :)

    Love yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home